We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You don't know what to do with this too small leather belt? Collect a small chain and create a unique bracelet! Today we will learn how to make a bracelet with leather patterns.
- a hole punch pliers (we used a Crop-a-dile pliers) - a news: 739781 cutter - a copper color chain of 40 cm - a spring clasp - a ring - a news: 739825 knitting hook (or something similar) - a leather belt Budget: around 10 € Duration: 1 hour
1. To start, cut a piece of leather about 1 cm wide and 6 cm long.
2. Drill four holes with the hole-punch pliers.
3. With the help of the news: 739825 hook, pass the chain through the holes starting at one end.
4. Once you have threaded the chain through the holes, attach the spring clasp to one end of the chain, then a ring at the other end. Make several turns around your wrist.
Cut the four corners of the rectangle and your bracelet is finished! Do not hesitate to change the shapes to create different bracelets. Besides, given the length of the belt, you can make all kinds of jewelry, and even several copies!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!